Home Care Assistance Is Looking For Caregivers in Nashville, TN
Passion for Helping Others
The reason why Home Care Assistance offers high-quality senior care services is that of passion. We don’t only do our job, we take it personally and are passionate about it. We want to Change the Way the World Ages.
In addition to that, we are responsible. We carefully choose our caregivers in order to provide our clients with the best senior care they can get.
Our caregivers must pass backgrounds checks and our personality exam. We don’t only look for skilled and experienced caregivers; we look for passionate ones! We want caregivers that have a passion for improving senior’s quality of life.
Since we create personalized care plans for all our clients, our caregivers get the opportunity to learn about and spend valuable time with each patient.
We are committed to hiring and developing only exceptional caregivers and this policy has helped us become one of the best providers of non-medical in-home senior care. That being said, our business practices are at a top level. Our caregivers are bonded and insured. Moreover, we cover all employees with worker’s compensation and deal with any related tax reporting.
Why Choose Home Care Assistance?
- We provide our caregivers with the Balanced Care Method & Cognitive Therapeutics training
- We prefer caregivers with life experience, so don’t think your age is the barrier for working with us
- You can create a schedule based on your needs and lifestyle – whether you want to work hourly, part-time, full-time or live-in
- Our team of care managers will guide you towards your success
- With us, you never stop learning. You can upgrade your skills with ongoing training, including our online certificate program – HCA University
- We offer competitive wages and bonuses for passionate caregivers that are focused on providing excellent performance
Here is what some of our caregivers have to say:
“I was already trained, but it’s the first time that I had to deal with certain clients, and they helped me feel really prepared. I felt overly prepared.”
- “I chose them because they are the most friendly and employed me right away.”
“They make sure I know everything I need to know about the client. They are very warm people and they take their time to explain everything. They send out emails and text telling me I’ve done a good job.”
“They’ve given cooking classes, choose an employee of the month, and just do good things to recognize their employees.”
At our locations throughout North America, Home Care Assistance caregivers help thousands of seniors every day. As a rapidly growing company, we offer a pleasant work situation, competitive salary, and benefits. Qualifications include:
- Minimum age of 20 (locations may vary*)
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Proof of work eligibility
- Clean driving record and no history of criminal background
- At least two years of caregiving experience or equivalent training. (Additional requirements depending on local regulations)